Monday, January 11, 2010

One Odd Package

I check my little mail box everyday. On the good days, I find a little yellow slip saying I have a package!

Today I got a package from some family friends.

I opened the package and read the Birthday Card.

Apparently the package was my late birthday present.

I was a little curious as I unwrapped the gift. It was heavy and rectangular.

After completely unwrapping it, this is what I find...


A block of wood. Covered in duck tape and staples. Not the regular kind of staples, the hardcore staples used for construction.

Obviously you can tell there is something underneath all that duck tape, so i started to rip and cut away.

This is what I found.


So after spending quite a long time extracting each coin from the block of wood, I ended up with 21 $1.00 coins totaling $21.00 for 21 years of life!



Thanks Billie and Wayne!

No comments: