Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The start of Thanksgiving break :)

I started the Thanksgiving break out by heading down to Southern California with Trevor and Allie. The drive was long and there was lots of traffic, but I guess that is to be expected when you live in California.

On Saturday Me and Allie went and hung out with my roommate Amanda and Trevor hung out with his brother Brandon and did boy stuff.

We had a delicious lunch at the Cheesecake Factory and for desert.... Yummy Cheesecake! (wish I had taken a picture of it). After a late lunch we headed over to Huntington beach and walked out on the Pier. I had never been to a pier like this and it felt and looked just like in the movies!







It was really quite pretty with the sunset going down. To end the wonderful day we went and saw the movie New Moon! Yay!


We also encountered a singing beach Santa Clause who let us take some pictures with him and gave us candy canes :).


Next post.... a fun Sunday at.... :)

No comments: