Sunday, November 1, 2009

A Letter from Home....


Katy, My Sista (: What up!?
I sit here in government and write to you
in my transformers notebook! Yeah!
So I burnt you that paramore Cd. Be Happy.
<3<3<3> Every Valley Shall be Exalted <3<3<3
<3> Dont get your pineapple in a bunch!!
Did you know that John Tyler had 15 kids in the White house?
Didn't think so. HaHaHaHa.
Me, round house kicking a tumble weed on senior survival

Katy, I know you've been to haiti,
But don't be a trati! Thats all I go so Imma Stop (:
Would you be my friend if I was a shark?
You are my squishy and I shall call you mine
Don't deny it.
Wow, A parent pretended to have their kid fly away.
Grey Beard Misses you... see...

Awh, hes so cute (:

Thanksgiving dinner. Get Ready. Turkey. Love Ashley.
[That is a typical letter from my awesomely weird sister Ashley! I love you! By the way... Greybeard is my dogs nickname.]

No comments: