Monday, November 9, 2009

My SURPRIZE visit home!

This past weekend, as you know, was my sisters 18th Birthday. Only a few people knew that Trevor and I were coming home to surprise her!

Our flight got in late Friday night and a few of my moms friends picked us up from the airport. When we got to my house we snuck out of the car and my sister just happened to peak out the window. I freaked out because I thought she had saw us but I guess she was just looking to see if it was raining. It was raining by the way.

Anyways.... we snuck around into the garage waiting for the signal that it was clear to come inside. After the signal, my mom snuck me into the laundry room and I scrunched myself into a box. Then my mom duck taped me into the box and wrapped me up like a present. It was super hot in the box and a little uncomfortable. My mom then tried to scoot the box into the kitchen... not the greatest idea. She was having trouble pushing me... so she tipped the box over. I'm inside the box trying not to laugh and I hear my sister come down the stairs. She comes over to the box, and according to her almost kicks it (thank goodness she didn't!). She's thinking this whole thing is a little weird because she's opening a huge present the night before her birthday and my dad is videoing her, she starts to unwrap me and then.... SURPRISE! I pop out of the box and she's totally happy and surprised and she starts crying and everyone is happy!

We got the whole thing on video but I'm not sure how to get it on my computer yet so maybe over Thanksgiving break I'll figure that out.

Ohhh... and then after about 5 minutes I tell Ashley to come down to the basement with me to get a soda and she's all freaked out because she thinks something is going to scare her again.... She walks down there and... BOOO Trevor scares her! I think she'd had enough scaring for the night. I'm really glad I got to come home for my sisters birthday though!

Here are a few pictures that we took Saturday at church and later in the afternoon. I'll post pictures from the actual party later.


Me and my "Other Sister" Taylor

Ashley and I towering over Grandma Shirley :)


Me, Trevor, and Ashley popping through the middle

Me and Grandma Mary

No comments: