Friday, March 29, 2013

Random Tidbits.

  1. From work to home, I have to go through 15 stoplights and 3 stop signs. I wish I lived closer.
  2. We have discovered that our dog Ruby is a professional soccer player. Maybe I'll post a video soon.
  3. I have big plans to redecorate and paint our guest bathroom. I wonder how long it will actually take me to follow through.
  4. I'm starting an online photo editing class on Monday and I'm super excited! From this super cool lady http://nancyvnjourney.blogspot.com/
  5. I do not like boiled eggs.
  6. I have a slight obsession with painting my nails/buying nail polish. At least the little five year old  neighboor girl appreciates it..."You alway's have the most beautiful nails!"
  7. I secretly want to paint my car camo. Okay maybe that isn't a secret and maybe I've already asked hubby's friends to help. 
  8. When my socks have holes I just switch feet so my big toe doesn't go through the hole. The hole is then by my pinky toe.
  9. My house is decorated in antlers and Asian things. Who needs a theme....
  10. I got my first laptop for Christmas in 2006. I used it all through college. Everyday. Then passed it on to a close family friend after I graduated. It is still going strong. 7 years now! I'm proud of that laptop. 
And I can't leave you without a picture! 


1 comment:

Cindy said...

Ruby looks like she wore herself out playing with "Wilson"!