Sunday, March 3, 2013

Happy Birthday Trevor!

Hubby turned a quarter century old! 
I think that means our insurance is suppose to go down now right? 

My family flew down the help us celebrate and we had an awesome busy weekend! 

First we did a family dinner at our favorite little Mexican restaurant. 




We also tried out a new laser tag place. It was a blast and I can't wait to go back! 
We played for about two hours and it was intense! It was in a warehouse and there were two teams. We would play different games like capture the box and elimination games.  




Yes I felt like an alien with those flashing sensors on my head 




Preparing for battle. 

Family Shot!

Getting Serious....


Then we also had people over to our house for a bbq.
 We went all out on celebrating my amazing husband birthday and he deserved it. 
He works so hard all the time and I am so proud of him. 

I love you Trevor! 

No comments: