Thursday, October 18, 2012

Ducks Unlimited 2012

Last weekend we went to Oregon for the annual Ducks Unlimited. 
Just because its called ducks though doesn't mean I shot any ducks. 
I wish. 
Out of state hunting licenses are just too expensive. 
My sister shot a rabbit though!
 And we shot lots of trap! Enough to make our shoulders sore and bruised! 


My handsome hubby manning the trap thrower. 

We decided to take our daughter/puppy Ruby so she could go on an adventure too. She had so much fun she wore her little paws out (her paws are actually HUGE). Literally. 
After the first day she would mostly try and stay on grass because her paws were pretty much raw. 
Luckily, many people took pity on her and she always had a lap to sit on. 
I think Ruby will be getting doggy shoes for Christmas. 


It was so nice to see all my family again. It's not to often that we are all together in one place, with me living in California, my sister in Washington, and my parents in Oregon. 


The dads. 

Father and daughter wandering the desert with dinner in hand.... (Just Joking! We didn't eat the rabbit. I'm sure a coyote did though.)



Married 2 months now! 

A beautiful sunrise!

This place is one of my most favorite places in the world. Can't wait to go back! 

No comments: