Friday, July 20, 2012

Favorite Photo Friday "Montana"

Montana is probably one of my favorite places ever.
The sky is really so much bigger there. I guess that's why they call it big sky country.

Almost every summer when I was little we would go there to visit family.
So many amazing memories.

Last weekend Trevor and I flew to Montana for a family reunion.

I loved showing him all the small towns and telling him stories of our summers spent there.

One day we all went exploring on bikes.
 Fields of wild flowers and rolling hills for miles.




Only 22 more days till we are married!

The next family reunion isn't for 5 years, I'm hoping that one day we have the chance to go back soon.
I'll miss that beautiful big sky country.

To see more favorite photo friday blog posts follow along at....

the long road

1 comment:

Gina Kleinworth said...

What a lovely trip- I would love to go there one day.