Monday, June 13, 2011

Officially Graduated!

Last weekend was very busy, but also very special! 

So many friends and family came down to the Napa Valley to help me celebrate my graduation. I'm so blessed and thankful for each and everyone of them!

It all went by so fast, good thing I have hundreds of pictures to remember it by! 

Right now we are on a mini family vacation on our way back to Oregon, more about that later. 

The celebrations started on Saturday.... 

For church on Saturday we all marched in our caps and gowns. It was kinda like a pre-graduation :) 

The speaker, Jonathan Henderson, gave a great sermon that was very applicable to the graduating class. 

 After the church service we took lots of pictures! Then we went back to my parents camper and had a bbq and just visited with friends and family.












I'll post more about the actually graduation when I have more time!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Congrats Katy!!!!

It looked like a beautiful and very special day!

Marissa said...

I wish I could have been there!!! :(