Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Black & White Wednesday "London Edition"

In march I had the opportunity to go to London and Paris with a school group. I am really glad I went because I had a lot of fun. I really love traveling. I knew that after I graduated I wouldn't get the chance to travel abroad to Europe for a long time so I went for it! 

I was looking back through some of my pictures and decided to share some pictures of London in black & white!

This is a picture of the building Mozart lived in while he was composing. There was little plaque below the bottom right picture explaining the historic site. 

The rest of the pictures just portray London architecture. I love how all the buildings look so old. I would never enjoy living in place like this. I feel like I'd have no privacy! 
It's nice to visit though :)




To see more Black & White Photos follow along at The Long Road to China

image

6 comments:

Rachel B said...

Lovely photos! I love the architecture in the UK.

deb duty said...

These are lovely! The black and white looks great with the old architecture.

Tracy said...

Really, really beautiful. Perfect for black and white.

EMily said...

Beautiful photos! The black and white does work really well with this type of architecture.

Valeria said...

Love the last shot. It is from another time, back in the day. Gorgeous

Erika B said...

Love your shots. I've been to London so many times I've lost count. Love, love the city. Beautiful vintage look to your photos.

Erika B