Monday, December 13, 2010

Pickin' out the perfect tree

On Friday we went on a little adventure....

A family tradition....

To pick out a Christmas Tree! 

We headed up to the mountains in search of a tree...

The weather was not very good.... Oregon is warm and wet right now which means that pretty much the whole state is flooding. So not much snow just rain :( 
My dad the chipmunk, likes to fill his cheeks with sun flower seeds.... and then spits them all over his truck....
 
and then spits them all over his truck....Gross.

During our little adventure we took a break to shoot guns, didn't get any good pictures of that event though, just us :)



 
Sportin' my new carhartt jacket that Trevor got me for Christmas :) 

 
My two favorite guys :) 

Being up in the mountains made me miss Oregon a lot. I used to come camping up here all the time. It's just so beautiful, because of all the flooding we saw lots of beautiful waterfalls. God has really created a beautiful earth for us to enjoy the pictures don't really do it justice.


After searching for a while we finally found a tree for Kim, my moms friend. Trevor cut down this tree.
 


We had a really hard time finding a tree for our house. We never found anything big enough or pretty enough. Finally, in the dark my dad found three trees that were decent. The truck headlights guided us in our decision... 

So our Christmas tree is up but not decorated, pictures to come. 

No comments: