Sunday, October 17, 2010

Pierced.

My sister walks into my room Saturday morning wearing shorts and a tank top. Amanda and I look at her and just start laughing. We then explained to her that San Francisco is not really a warm place. In fact I've never been to San Francisco when its warm. So she quick ran back upstairs to her room and put on a more San Francisco adequate outfit :)

Dressed in our scarves, sweaters and boots we headed towards the city. On our way there we drove over the golden gate bridge for my sisters sake. You see, this was pretty much her first trip to San Francisco so we wanted it to be a good experience for her :)

Our first stop was....
 (Ashley's nickname is Ashberry)


Full of hippies and bums, we stopped here to mark something off my bucket list...
I got 2 new piercings in my ear, aka second holes. Amanda also got another piercing, the ring in her cartilage. I don't really like the hoops they put in my ears but they didn't have any studs. So I will be stuck with the little hoops for the next 6 weeks until I can change them.


Our next stop was China Town, also an item on my bucket list. When we arrived in China town, we looked around and didn't really see anything to do or look at so we pretty much just drove through China town and part of Italy town (not sure how you say it lol). I was greatly disappointed with China Town. I've decided that I'll move this item of my bucket list to a long term bucket list and change it as Visit China! Because I'd much rather see the real thing :)

After our quick drive-by of China town we headed to Union square where we ate at the Cheesecake factory and shopped around a little. I always love eating at the cheesecake factory because while your waiting to be seated you can go outside and look at the city. The cheesecake factory is located on the top floor of Macy's and the view is pretty cool.




Hope you had a good weekend too!

No comments: