Friday, October 15, 2010

Fact Friday

I got a new application on my phone called "Weird Facts". I thought I'd share some of my favorites :) 
  • There are 293 ways to make change for a dollar.
  • There are approximately fifty Bibles sold each minute across the world. 
  • The world's youngest parents were 8 and 9 and lived in China in 1910.
  • Butterflies taste with their feet. 
  • Bats always turn left when exiting a cave. 
  • The California Department of Motor Vehicles has issued six driver's licenses to six different people named Jesus Christ. 
  • The temperature can be determined by counting the number of cricket chirps in fourteen seconds and adding 40.
  • Porcupines float in water. 
  • Smelling bananas or green apples can help you lose weight. 
  • About a third of all Americans flush the toilet while they're still sitting on it. 
  • An average American will spend an average of 6 months during his lifetime waiting at red light

No comments: