Sunday, October 11, 2009

Ducks Unlimited

Last Thursday, Me and Trevor drove to Oregon for the annual Duck Unlimited Event. I've been going to Ducks Unlimited in Summer Lake since I was 16 and sure wasn't going to miss it this year. This year the weather was beautiful. There were a lot less people this year because of the economy, probably about 40, but it was still fun.
Friday, we did a lot of trap shooting ( I need some practice) and drove around getting our hunting licenses and stuff. At night we played Texas Holdem' and LCR (dice game). I did pretty good at Texas Holdem' and almost won the dice game.
Saturday morning , everyone went duck hunting. It was a little slow this year (meaning not so many ducks). In the afternoon me and Trevor loaded up a bunch of guns and drove out to the rock quarry to shoot. We set up some clay pigeons and water bottles to shoot. While I was waiting for Trevor to get off the phone.... I got comfortable lol. Got my chex mix, bullets, gun, diet coke... I'm all ready for a good time!




My Handsom boyfriend shootin' his gun

You can see the smoke coming out of the gun on this picture!

Me giving the dead duck a lil' kiss. Don't worry Ha Ha it didn't actually happen.



Posing with some dead ducks.

We found a big tractor out at the rock quarry and I just had to have a picture on it :)

Sunday everyone packed up early and headed back home. Long drive. Now I have another week of school :(

1 comment:

Donna said...

"chex mix, bullets, gun, diet coke"

These are a few of my favorite things! All that's missing is the Spicy Nacho Cheese Dorritos!

Donna
Former Army officer, counselor, cop
Now a happy stay at home mom!
Our Blog: Double Happiness!