Monday, June 1, 2009

How does my garden grow?

Katy Katy, Quite Contrary

How does your garden grow?

With silver bells, and cockle shells,

and pretty maids all in a row.


Remember the old nursrey ryhme? Not exactly the right words :)

Well this quarter I took Organic Vegetable Gardening. Everyone made fun of me, but I actually enjoyed it. There may not be silver bells and cockle shells growing in it but theres a variety of other things growing... or that should be growing :)

I'm growing.... corn, beans, egg plant, carrots, lettuce, radish, larkspur, alyssum, chive, tomato, onion, cosmos, basil, dill, pepper, peas, cucumber, and cantaloupe!
The Garden

Corn

Peas

Tomato
Lettuce

Raddish
This Thursday my garden is getting evaluated for finals so I thought I'd take some pictures to show you the progress. The nice part about staying here at PUC for part of summer school is that I'll be able to let them finish growing and hopefully eat some of them when there done.

No comments: