Thursday, June 4, 2009

Dead week

Dead week is almost over. Thank goodness!

Last night I finished my last paper of the quarter. I was only up till... 2 a.m.

It was hard to wake up this morning.

I just finished tending my garden. Tomorrow it is getting evaluated.

Now I'm sitting here eating green olives. Wishing I was not staying here for summer classes.

My fridge is empty. I don't want to buy more food if I'm just going to have to move everything next week.

I keep thinking... I should start packing up stuff or start studying for finals.... but that probably won't happen till after this weekend.

I've got a pretty busy weekend coming up.

I'm going to my friend Allie's 20 fiesta birthday party on Friday night. Then Saturday I have to wake up super early to pick my dad up from the airport and then were going to a wedding! Sunday will be spent studying.

It is hard to believe that I am almost half way through my college education.

2 years down, 2 more to go!

No comments: