Thursday, May 14, 2009

Week gone by

I haven't blogged in a while. Probably because nothing too exciting has happened.
This week at school wasn't too bad. I only had a paper due on the role and treatment of women in the world and in the church. My grades are looking good. Only three more weeks till finals and instead of going home. I'll be stuck here for another month.

Good news though. The sun is finally back out. The sun always makes me happier. The sun makes my garden grow better too. Now if only I could find the motivation to go out and wash my truck. I wonder how many good looking PUC guys I can find to help me :p

My dad came to visit last weekend and we had a lot of fun visiting job sites and hanging out. We got a personal tour of the Jelly Belly factory in Fairfield because my dad is helping supply them with pallets. It was pretty awesome because the normal tours were going on and they were stuck in a glass walkway while me and my dad were on the floor eating jelly belly's right out of the machine. We also got a lot of free candy. Which seems to have already disappeared. Hmm I wonder where it went :).Friday night my dad and Mr. Buller took me and my friends out to dinner in Rutherford. It was fun to hear my dad tell stories again. Then Saturday we went to the Coonce's house for Brandon's bachelor tool party. It was good to see everyone again. Especially the girls, who I have really missed.

Tomorrow.... I'm going home! Finally! Only for the weekend though. I get to eat lots of yummy food. See my family. Go to a Taylor swift and Kelly Pickler concert! Yep Yep gotta get my cowboy boots out.

No comments: