Saturday, May 16, 2009

The Joys of Home

I've really missed Oregon. It's good to be home, at least for a weekend.
Yesterday I almost didn't make it to the airport because the traffic on the 80 was so bad. I was praying like non-stop. Good thing I have a friend that showed me a shortcut :).

Ashley picked me up from the airport and we rapped the whole way home. Yes were white girls that like to rap lol. When I got home I got to see my grandma and mom and dad. Mommy made tacos for dinner and I ate so many I just went and layed on the ground because I felt like a beached whale.

After that I watched Greys Anatomy.... What the heck!? Do they really expect us to wait till October to see who lives and dies? Not fun. After that I went up to my room and what do I see? A new dress and sweater! My mom and Ashley picked out a new dress for me last week :)! Ashley has the same dress. I think were both going to wear them to church today and be twins hehe. It will be like old times. My mom always used to dress me and Ashley alike when we were little. We hated it.

It was nice to sleep in my own bed again. I woke up early to the sound of the little birds chirping and then the loud crows... which hopefully won't be present tomorrow after a little recreational activity (if you know what I mean ;)). I just got done snuggling with my mom in bed and now I'm going to go help my dad wash the corvette so we can drive it to church. I'll post pictures later of me and Ash in our matching dresses lol.

No comments: