Thursday, February 7, 2013

Baked Southwest Egg Roll Recipe

For Superbowl Sunday I tried out a new recipe I found on pinterest here.

I was a little nervous because I'm not the greatest at cooking, but they were actually super easy to make and very yummy!




INGREDIENTS

  • 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
  • 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained 
  • 1 (10 oz.) package frozen chopped spinach
    • I used Cilantro instead of spinach 
  • 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese
  • 1 (4 oz.) can diced green chiles, drained
  • 4 green onions, chopped
  • 1 tsp. ground cumin
  • 1/2 tsp. chili powder
  • 1 tsp. salt
  • 1/2 tsp. pepper
  • 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
  • 1 package egg roll wrappers (about 24 total)
DIRECTIONS

1 comment:

Lori at JOY Unspeakable said...

Oh WOW, these look so yummy!

Definitely trying them soon.