Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sunday Snapshot "The Growing Pup"

We got Ruby about three months ago and she has grown so much! 
I miss her cute little puppy habits. She was so timid and cuddly, now shes wild and curious!




The next two pictures were taken at Easter Time

This coming weekend Ruby gets to go on her first camping trip, I'm sure she will have a blast and I hope to get some more pictures to show just how big she really has gotten. 

These were all taken with my Nikon D80, lens 50mm 1.4
The settings for my first shot were F3.2, ISO 100, 1/40

To see more great photos follow along at... 
Ni Hao Yall

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Absolutely LOVE the picture of little Ruby peeking out of the hoodie! It's a fantastic photo in black and white too.

Stefanie said...

Adorable!! We LOVE Boxers around here... and she is one crazy cute Boxer :)