Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Black & White Wednesday

A few weeks ago my sister Ashley, and my friend Allie and I went to a field to take pictures. Allie and I were taking pictures for our graduation announcements.

Ashley just tagged along for fun. My sister is so photogenic and I just wanted to share these beautiful pictures of her :)

For some reasons I just love fields. Every time I see a field with tall grass and flowers I want to take pictures of it. 

The lighting wasn't that great because it was so sunny, but I still like them.


I really wanted a picture that showed how long her hair was. This picture reminds me of the 70s. 
Ashley probably would have made a great hippie :)

This is one of my FAVORITE pictures of her.



"Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of.  You know whatever you do, they'll still be there."  
~Amy Li

To see more Black & White photos visit The Long Road to China!

Happy Wednesday! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the nicest sister (: I love you sisssssy

Liz said...

great post, man I wish me and my sister got along like this.

Marla said...

Beautiful images. I love the third one. She's super pretty. :)

Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com