Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Like a turtle...

This week is going by sooooo slow.

It's finals week. So far my finals haven't been too hard but of course I have a final in the last time slot, so I'm stuck here till the end. 

I'm glad this quarter is going to be over. 
Winter quarter is not fun. 
The weather is depressing and everyone is sick. 

I'm just counting down the days till Saturday because then I'll be on my way to London...

and Paris a few days after that!

Hopefully I'll be able to blog :) 

 and I just couldn't resist adding a picture of Paris because a blog post without a picture is just boring and its kinda relevant :)

I'm off too a coffee date with Allie, gotta cram for that one last final!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Good luck on your finals!

And I can't wait to see your pictures from Paris, enjoy the trip!
(see you soon, the girls cannot wait to have you visit again)