Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Business Club in Tahoe!

Last weekend the business club went to Tahoe for their annual snow trip! 
We rented about five cabins and had around 55 people go. 
We've been having some really nice weather here in California, so the snow wasn't that great but it was still lots of fun! 

On Friday we all went snowboarding. I was having fun until I got ran over by another snowboarder.
Not fun. I'm still sore!

 Allie and I doing our thing on the mountain
  

On Saturday we relaxed at the cabins. 
We played games, went for a walk in search of the lake, and adventured into town for some coffee and a movie! 

We also took some pictures because snow is such a great back drop :)





It's sad to think that this is my last year going to Tahoe with the business club :(

Tune in tomorrow for some more pictures of our Tahoe trip in Black & White!

No comments: