Monday, September 27, 2010

Stinson Beach

I've been living in Northern California for over three years now and I've never really been to a Northern California Beach.

All that has changed though... On Saturday we went to the beach. A lot of us went to the beach! We went to Stinson Beach near San Francisco. It was such a beautiful warm day and I made new friends!

We pretty much just relaxed on the beach the whole time. Some people went swimming, but not me! I do not like the ocean. I only put my toes in. They quickly became numb and I walked back to my towel.


All the boys
All the girls
My sister and her roommate Jesemynn

I am also going to the beach this coming weekend with the Business Club! I'm going to be all beach-ed out pretty soon. Good thing I'm going to Oregon the weekend after! 

2 comments:

Jaimie Nicole said...

Wait. When are you coming to Oregon??

Katy said...

I'm going to Oregon October 7, but I'll only be out in the Eastern Oregon at our cabin hunting.