Thursday, July 1, 2010

Family Vacation Part 1

I don't even know where to start....

I guess I'll start by saying I miss the internet.

The last week our family went on a road trip. It started by Ashley and I flying into Spokane WA, then my parents picked us up and we drove on to Montana. We spent the first weekend in Rudyard MT for the 100 year school reunion.

Rudyard MT has a population of about 200 I think. Last weekend there was probably 1000 people visiting. I used to visit Rudyard every summer when I was a little girl. It brought back a lot of memories. All my family was there and we had a mini family reunion.

Saturday we were in the Parade...
This is our float. We decorated it and if you can't read the banner it says "Evans... an All American Family". My Grandma has 12 brothers and sisters and they all grew up in that town. All of their names are written on the banner.
 Here is a picture of a bunch of the family in the back of the truck. 

There was also a street dance Saturday that was a lot of fun. Dancing with cousins.... nothing better :)

Here are a few more pictures from our fun adventure in Rudyard
My cousin Josh and I
This is the Evans 11.... 
One of my Grandma's sisters passed away a few years ago

After our little family reunion in Montana we headed out towards Idaho to continue our family vacation. More on that in the next post :)

No comments: