Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Back at School...

So I haven't written on here in a while. I've been super busy getting ready for school. Just thought I'd give everyone a little update.

I woke up at 5:30 Sunday morning so that I could leave at 6. Didn't end up leaving until 6:30 because my mommy made me breakfast! So I headed out on my long 10 hour journey to California. I was crusin' along (around Roseburg) and then I see a cop, I look down at my speedomter... I'm doing 85 (in a 65)... I hit the breaks and then I see the cop spin the car around and get on the freeway. Now I'm freaking out! He catches up, flips the lights on, and I pull over. I pretty much start freaking out, but keep my cool in front of the cops. It wasn't until after they left me with a ticket that I had a break down. My first ticket :(. I drove the speed limit the rest of the way. Thank goodness once I hit California the speedlimit went to 70.

So after I got to school I went to the welcome back party and saw all my friends, Yippee! We hung out for a while, went to safeway because PUC food is unedible and I had pinneapple for dinner. Healthy right? lol. Then I found a couple of boys to help me move in all my stuff. So much easier then me and Amanda moving in all my stuff. I still don't have everything put away but its a work in progress :). I'll post pictures later.

Classes are going pretty good. I'm taking Advertising (intersting), Cost Accounting (fun teacher), Business Law (super hard), Business & Society (boring), and Operating Management (There's only 4 people in this class and I'm the only girl :( ). It's weird telling people I'm a junior now. It's weird to think I'm starting the last two years of my college experience. It only gets harder from here. All my classes are upper divison and I can already tell I'm gonna have to do a lot more studying this year than the last two years. I'm already counting the days till the weekend and I've only been in school for 2 days! Bad sign haha.

No comments: