Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Santa Cruz

Last weekend I went to Santa Cruz for the first time. It's really pretty there, the town has a cute little boardwalk with cute little shops everywhere. We camped at Manresa State Park right along the beach. I've decided I don't really like camping in California. Way to many rules. We didn't want to buy firewood so instead we secretly broke tree branches to start a fire and keep warm. Saturday all the boys went surfing while the girls watched from the beach. The waves were ok, it was really crowded though. The weather wasn't too bad, it was sunny but a little windy. I ended up with a sun burnt nose. We also went to a reggae concert featuring Sashamon and Tribal Seed. It was fun to just dance and enjoy the music. Didn't get much sleep over the weekend but it was fun to just relax with friends and have a good time. I'll post picture later :)

No comments: